We at Barger & Wolen have exciting news to share with you.
On May 16-17, 2013, we will host the inaugural Definitive Disability Conference in Boston, an industry conference designed for in-house counsel and experienced claim personnel. The conference will be chaired by Martin Rosen, who heads Barger & Wolen’s Disability, Life and Health practice group.
The primary objectives for the Definitive Disability Conference are: (1) to create a conference focused solely on disability insurance issues; (2) to design the conference with the experienced disability insurance professional in mind; (3) to limit the conference to industry-related personnel and their counsel; and (4) to ensure that the conference provides great value for the price.
To accomplish these goals, Marty has secured speakers from the following companies, law firms and other entities:
- Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America
- Colonial Life Insurance Company
- CSC Financial Services Group
- Disability Management Services, Inc.
- First Mediation Corporation
- Funk & Bolton, P.A.
- Kunz, Plitt, Hyland & Demlong PC
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Nawrocki Smith LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Sun Life Financial
- Unum Group
We are very excited about the inaugural conference and look forward to seeing you in Boston next spring.
For more information, please click on the following hyperlinks: