Life, Health and Disability Insurance Law Blog
Program for Definitive Disability Conference Set!
If you are serious about either DI or LTD litigation or claims operations, the inaugural Definitive Disability Conference is for you!
The conference's agenda, program and speakers are all set. The full program and agenda can be found here, but our speakers include:
- David A. Barron, Associate General Counsel, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Bryan D. Bolton, Founding Member, Funk & Bolton, P.A.
- Andrew J. Cohen, Secretary & General Counsel, Disability Management Services, Inc.
- J. Christopher Collins, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Unum US
- William Demlong, Shareholder, Kunz, Plitt, Hyland & Demlong PC
- Anne J. Farina, AVP & Senior Counsel, Sun Life Financial
- Robert E. Hess, Partner, Barger & Wolen LLP
- Annie Hong, Senior Operations Representative, Life Insurance Company of North America
- Jeffrey Krivis, Mediator, First Mediation Corporation
- John M. Lucas, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Disability Income & Claims, Ameritas Life Insurance Corp.
- Jacqueline Mallon, Assistant Vice President of Complex Operations Risk Management, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- John E. Meagher, Partner, Shutts & Bowen LLP
- Misty A. Murray, Of Counsel, Barger & Wolen LLP
- Mark K. Ostrowski, Partner, Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- Cheryl D. Provost, Director, Disability Claims, Business Process Services, CSC Financial Services Group
- Stephen J. Prunier, Second Vice President & Counsel, Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America
- Martin E. Rosen, Partner, Barger & Wolen LLP
- Mark E. Schmidtke, Shareholder, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Ernest Patrick Smith, Partner, Nawrocki Smith LLP
- Ronda S. Tranter, Assistant Vice President & Senior Counsel, Colonial Life Insurance Company